mattel

blaenda@excite.com blaenda@…e.com
Ons. 23 oktober 2002 10.18.58 -0400

Har frågat Philip Nelkon om påsgrävarproblemet och fått följande får oss rätt orealistiska svar:

I don't recall any discussions about the blanks in the Swedish set but it is
possible that we discussed this. However, all the tiles we produce, for all
languages, use embossed printing where it is possible to feel the letters.

Serious Scrabble players in England and latterly Poland have made the same
complaint that you are making and I have been able to produce tiles, at a
reasonable price, especially for use in tournaments, where you cannot feel
the printing.

However, because of the set-up costs, the minimum order that I could accept
would be for 100 sets of tiles costing approximately £500. If this is too
much for you at the moment I would be happy to look at this again in the
future.

Kind regards

Philip Nelkon

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com