Magasinet

StefanDiös pyas@…et.se
Tis. 16 september 2003 15.27.54 +0100

Låt mig i sammanhanget saxa följande från forumet på Nisse-sajten, där
någon tydligen i sin tur har saxat det någonstans utan att ange varifrån (i
alla fall inte så att jag kan se det):

---------------

January 19, 2003

Kylie Minogue

Kylie Minogue New Face Of Scrabble
by (HLP/WNSMI/MCM)

Sexy singer KYLIE MINOGUE is set to become the new face of word-based board
game SCRABBLE. The COME INTO MY WORLD star, 34, is a devoted fan of the
game and carries a travel version around the world with her when shes touring.

And now insiders at MATTEL have offered the diminutive star a huge deal to
promote the game.

Kylie even mentioned the game in her song DISCO NEEDS YOU, which includes
the line, "Youre lost in conversation and useless at Scrabble."

She says, "People I work with say, Youre an old woman. My God! Get your
slippers back on. All I ever want is a game of Scrabble."

And close pal WILLIAM BAKER adds, "The saddest thing about Kylie is her
pocket travel Scrabble and invariably it does travel. "When theres any time
to pass on tour there shell be, playing it. She loves it."

Information om listan